- Provides peace of mind, knowing you have set aside money for your future funeral expenses.
- You are helping the mission of the Church instead of benefiting a private company.
- Interest is paid at the 12 month Term Investment rate and is calculated on a daily basis.
- Interest is credited to your account on 31 March each year.
- Statements are issued annually and anytime on request.
- There is no minimum deposit required.
- You may make lump sum deposits or save regularly.
- No fees are charged by the CDF.
- Withdrawals are not permitted during the account holder's lifetime.
- The CDF Funeral Account meets the current WINZ policy for the elderly in a rest home as a pre-paid funeral.
Click here to view the brochure
Please post the completed New Depositor form and any other forms to the CDF at
Catholic Development Fund
PO Box 4544